Hello All

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo 56

Reaction score
I just joined the forum, I'm located in Northern Il. and I'm getting ready to order a 2012 Supercrew, I've done several searches on the Ford web site and have only found 3 trucks in a 300 mile radius, in Ind. and Mo. and they are all 2011's The local dealer I've been trading with for the past 20 years tells me that they will not have an allocation until late Dec. or Jan. and then maybe 2 or 3 months for delivery. I've contacted a dealer in St. Louis Mo. who has 1 2011 in stock, and the wife and I are going to make a road trip in a week or so hoping to at least to get a test drive, if not order there. The saleslady I spoke to said they just made a customer order for a 2012, and they have allocations. Hope they will deal I could handle a $500. over invoice deal. I've been driving diesels for the last 15 years, and I've loved every one I've owned, but the EPA emission standards have taken all the enjoyment out of owning smokers for everyday drivers. I'm ready for a change. Any input from you that are already owners will surely be welcome. Thanks

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome To FRF!!!

I'm in St Louis also, and have Sold 50 or so Raptors, since thay came out in 2010.

I sell for $3000 OFF MSRP, BUT I have more than 20 2012's already in the order bank, and would not be able to get you a 2012 before Feb or March. SORRY
Your 5-6 weeks late to the 2012 Raptor Party :peace:

Randy
cell 406 544-6891

OP
OP
J

Jimbo 56

Reaction score
Thanks Randy the wife and I are both from the St. Louis area Kirkwood. The dealer I spoke to today was Dave Sinclair out in South County, but as I said in my first post the woman there said they had 2 on the lot both 2011's I'm really looking foreword to test driving before I order. I'm driving a 2011 F250 now with 27000 on the clock. If your working tomorrow I'd like to give you a call. So If your still up please post your work hours, thanks jk

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Randy doesnt seem to sleep lol. ive purchased 2 Raptors and sold 1 thru him, awesome guy to deal with!

OP
OP
J

Jimbo 56

Reaction score
Ya I've got the same habit. I was hoping he would have time to post back his work hours I would like to call and talk trucks with him. I've been off work with a work related leg injury, and brother I've got time to kill, like 6 more weeks. We have grandchildren a set of twins in St. Louis burbs that just turned 2 where getting ready to come down to see, and I'm hoping to get an eye full of raptor while I'm there.

Dunnbrother

Reaction score
Thanks Randy the wife and I are both from the St. Louis area Kirkwood. The dealer I spoke to today was Dave Sinclair out in South County, but as I said in my first post the woman there said they had 2 on the lot both 2011's I'm really looking foreword to test driving before I order. I'm driving a 2011 F250 now with 27000 on the clock. If your working tomorrow I'd like to give you a call. So If your still up please post your work hours, thanks jk

Welcome Jimbo. My friend just came into a 2011 F250 Lariat FX4 in Ingot Sliver. Had it here yesterday...man, beautiful truck. He was claiming some real good MPG with the 6.7. Almost sounded like it might be a toss-up between the diesel and the 6.2 BOSS in terms of fuel costs. I'd have to think that the main reason to go over to a Raptor is the pure enjoyment factor as well as the "uniqueness"...very rare to spot one on the street...at least in N.J. I have seen a few posts where Superduty guys are making the switch however. Hopefully one of them can share if they feel they made the right move. Won't you be taking a bath on the Superduty's depreciation? You must have a very understanding wife!!!! :waytogo:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya I've got the same habit. I was hoping he would have time to post back his work hours I would like to call and talk trucks with him. I've been off work with a work related leg injury, and brother I've got time to kill, like 6 more weeks. We have grandchildren a set of twins in St. Louis burbs that just turned 2 where getting ready to come down to see, and I'm hoping to get an eye full of raptor while I'm there.

Sorry Brother, I was toasting the CARDINALS WIN Last night!!!!!

I work 24 hours a day mostly. You can call me ANYTIME. cell 406 544-6891

I don't work a normal "Dealership Job" I make my own hours and come and go as I see fit.

I'm a KHS Kirkwood Grad of 1980 myself. Dad was a Kirkwood & Crestwood Cop for about 38 years.

Thanks
Randy

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. :peace:

I ordered/bought my 2011 Raptor from Highland Park Ford. They gave me a great deal. I would highly recommend them as well as the salesman (Steve) I delt with.

Where are you in IL?