Havoc in the Hills 3 videos and pictures thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be 100% bluntly honest given we were asked not to take photos and that there was professional photographers I think we're getting the short end of the stick for our dollar bills. I sincerely hope that the organizers do better in the future.

This is probably a matter of perspective and other Motorsports setting my expectation. But if I'm told not to do something because it's "covered" we'll then I expect it to be "covered".

Multiple Angles, Locations, during both days; If you build it, he will come.

The pictures go for a premium, but they are worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the do not take photos on course was obviously taken way to literal and some thought that we didn't want pictures of the course taken or are trying to sell photos. Did we want you out on the course stopped to take photos of you or your buddies? No

We did not want you out on course stopped in very dusty conditions taking photos. Its very dangerous.

If it was taken that we said do not take any photos at all then for that I am truly sorry.

At any time you could have come to the start and had people take photos or go down in the bowls near the start. Many people did just that.

It is obvious that you took this as DO NOT TAKE PHOTOS AT ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. I'm sorry

The Photographers are not selling the photos so that is not the reason that we didn't want individuals taking photographs. We didn't want anyone to get injured or hit another vehicle, etc.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Was the run in N. Korea?

Nope Ohio.

Last edited:

juice

Reaction score
I say we all pitch in next time and get the photographers some transportation around the track. I'd certainly be willing to pay for quality pics.

I'm Lucky that Lucky Rabbit got a few great ones of my truck and paid for there services because it feels like the right thing to do.

Scott1446

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Photos

The photographers that “They” had at Havoc were participants in the event just like the rest, I my case one of my other hobbies is photography. I do not consider myself a professional photographer; I would say that a Photography Enthusiast better describes me. I consider myself fortunate that I can enjoy two of my hobbies at the same time and like driving my truck off-road as much as I like taking photos of other having fun. I wish I could get photos posted quicker but with taking the photos, diving and hanging out the day goes by quick. Then once I get home it’s back to the full time job and everything else in life the takes up time. All I can say is sorry that I am not able to get the photos out there quickly.

I have had several people ask to buy photos and I always tell that the photos that I post online they are welcome to use personal pages. If some feels that they need to send someone money for them, consider making a donation to the charity for the event in this case “Be The Match”

Last edited:

Zeus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I admit that I too misunderstood the photography situation. I actually had my DSLR with me but didn't take any pictures. If I had known the photographers were volunteers I too would have volunteered to spend some time taking pictures for everybody to spread out the load.

juice

Reaction score
I learned at the dinner Scott was just a regular Joe like the rest of us and he was honest and said it take a while.

Let's pool some money or something so these folks can enjoy their events and not get harped on for photos; I know I gave Scott the 3rd degree over when they would be available at the event thinking he was the "professional GLRE talked about" during the drivers meeting. And felt like a ******* when I learned the truth.