Have two Raptor R available - AG & AB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Like WestTx stated above there are many High Net Worth individuals that pay whatever if they want something immediately. Many of those individuals will use it as a business tax write off since the raptor exceeds required weight limit. Escalades are another popular vehicle for that.

As for sales prices, sure they will come down at some point. However I’m very confident you will never see a raptor R’s selling for MSRP. Ford will keep production numbers very low and then more than likely discontinue the R.

Now a TRX should be able to get one for MSRP soon if not already, but they mass produced them roughly 10 for every 1 Raptor R prod.
2023 TRX order banks are closed (they closed Feb 1st). 2024 orders “may” start late 3rd quarter according to multiple dealership vendors on the TRX forum. MSRP is pretty realistic for TRX’s on the lot, but somebody has to do some work. When order banks were open you could get a TRX for up to $10,000 off sticker.

That said, I do have a question. For $180,000 on a $110,000 MSRP vehicle, is the lube free?

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Beyond just the price what A-hole would pay that for a used R. The previous owner the day he buys it will look like Mr. Chow but don’t worry boys it’s “mostly highway miles and gently used” :yourself:

Attachments

• 120DAC37-93D5-4B89-8DC9-B5BB96455E81.jpeg
    120DAC37-93D5-4B89-8DC9-B5BB96455E81.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 7430100D-588A-4AEA-8D8F-12C8F6B90848.jpeg
    7430100D-588A-4AEA-8D8F-12C8F6B90848.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 27

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do not get AG, its ugly.....

(and drives down the rarity of my truck)

LMAO. Get that regular black one and leave my Avalanche alone.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with the price. If there are buyers who want to buy at that price, then fine. But let's not pretend there was any special circumstance or act of altruism involved somehow. It's just capitalism.

Using FRF for marketing, without paying the vendor fee is pretty lame, as in trying to act like you're doing some sort of service to members by offering prices well above what they can get with 5 minutes of research.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with the price. If there are buyers who want to buy at that price, then fine. But let's not pretend there was any special circumstance or act of altruism involved somehow. It's just capitalism.

Using FRF for marketing, without paying the vendor fee is pretty lame, as in trying to act like you're doing some sort of service to members by offering prices well above what they can get with 5 minutes of research.
Oh it’s not illegal or anything, he is just an idiot which is certainly legal in America.

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He’s also trying to overstate the classic “rarity” for sale’s sake. He has no idea how many units are going to be built, but keep beating that Ultra-rare truck dead horse. Ford should build enough of them that they will be MSRP or close to it. And with the QC coming out of Ford lately, paying anything over 110k on it is very risky.

Last edited:

bp299

Reaction score
Beyond just the price what A-hole would pay that for a used R. The previous owner the day he buys it will look like Mr. Chow but don’t worry boys it’s “mostly highway miles and gently used” :yourself:

Actually I would prefer a private seller so I could register in AZ with no sales tax!