Hats of to KOOKS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got headers with a stock exhaust on right now... It sounds better than stock but is still too quiet. This coming from a guy that ran an exhaust cut out before though - need to get that back on. Trucks kind of boring to drive now lol. I prefer to scare the shit out of people when I press the go pedal.

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got headers with a stock exhaust on right now... It sounds better than stock but is still too quiet. This coming from a guy that ran an exhaust cut out before though - need to get that back on. Trucks kind of boring to drive now lol. I prefer to scare the shit out of people when I press the go pedal.

What kind of headers

smitty91

Reaction score
So you should've had this fancy camera of yours in possession for a few days now. Now that all excuses to make a 1 minute vid are off the table, wheres's the vid?

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I must say this thread is like walking in a strip club and there is no strippers there.........in comes rwjr......the word strippers in a thread to rwjr is like the bat signal to batman

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2