Has anybody run 38", 39" or 40" tires on the Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
39s toyos?

i get you like to joke around but I'm very serious about this i was just asking what was needed

It's not a joke, I'm running 37" BFGoodrich projects and had to upgrade front fenders, go to mid perch, bend the pinch weld on the cab and pinch weld in the bed on the wheel well. So if that had to be done with 37" tires more will be needed for 39" tires. Therefore what @2014RubyRed said wasn't a joke he was just giving you insight.

Sent from iPhone 6S+

OP
OP
B

BlackReef

Reaction score
Are there any LT travel kits that allow you to run 39" tires and keep the front axles

The built Raptors that I see that are running the 39" BFG T/As are all 2WD. Are there any shops that will build the truck, move the hub forward, get all that 18" of travel, etc and still keep the 4WD capability? I got the 39"s, I just dont want to give up 4WD.

This truck is the shit:
imvAEdX.jpg

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The built Raptors that I see that are running the 39" BFG T/As are all 2WD. Are there any shops that will build the truck, move the hub forward, get all that 18" of travel, etc and still keep the 4WD capability? I got the 39"s, I just dont want to give up 4WD.

This truck is the shit:
imvAEdX.jpg

There is a kit coming out that will keep 4wd but be 20"of travel . Not sure if it will fit a 39" tire yet , but I can try and get more info for you