Halo vs Velociraptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMNOMORE

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post, however, a GREAT 20 minute Raptor in the desert show was on TV "TOP GEAR". Will be on again Friday 12/17 @ 8 pm and again Sunday 12/19 7 pm. The actual Show is TOP GEAR with an episode called "Halo vs Velociraptor". Some great shots of the beast racing a sky diver in the desert. Worth seeing!

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post, however, a GREAT 20 minute Raptor in the desert show was on TV "TOP GEAR". Will be on again Friday 12/17 @ 8 pm and again Sunday 12/19 7 pm. The actual Show is TOP GEAR with an episode called "Halo vs Velociraptor". Some great shots of the beast racing a sky diver in the desert. Worth seeing!

It was ok.. Seemed more like a hennessy promo that a Raptor one... 7k for 65hp.. wow

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Just watched that episode of the New Top Gear show on the History Channel. Had a 475 hp Hennessey Performance Raptor race a dude in a high fall parrachute drop from 25,000 feet. The Raptor had a 5 mile coarse across dessert, asphault and and trails.

The parachutist beat him by about 5 feet accross the finish line. Lookslike a fun day in the Raptor even though it lost the race it won over the audiance.

Now someone delete my post on the same show. HAHaaaaaa.

BDRAG

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was ok.. Seemed more like a hennessy promo that a Raptor one... 7k for 65hp.. wow

My thoughts exactly. Could've done without all the hennescam nonsense. And "horrible on-road" ?? As compared to what? lol. No wonder the show sucks.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Don't forget you get Hennessey stickers all over your truck too!! I liked the show because I got to see a Raptor blast across the dez...I would put up with close to anything to see that!!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Is this true, you spend $7k for 60 more HP with hennessey?

Edit: Just read pirates post. Crazy how that only bumps it up 65 hp. :nono: No thanks

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I just watched it. I thought it was their best episode so far.

I was also scratching my head on the 64 hp for $7K. My math says that a tuner plus intake plus full exhaust is around $3K for top quality parts.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I definitely thought it was some quality footage of the raptor mashing!! Did anyone catch what they wired to AUX 1 switch that made the thing sound like a trophy truck? Whatever it is, I want it...

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I definitely thought it was some quality footage of the raptor mashing!! Did anyone catch what they wired to AUX 1 switch that made the thing sound like a trophy truck? Whatever it is, I want it...

my guess is electronic exhaust cut outs.