Highlighted posts from Sunday, Nov. 14, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 13, 2021 * 9 posts * 144 views
ArmedRawbry said: What's up all! I recently picked up a one owner 2017 with 52k on the clock. Great truck top to bottom, but having owned a Gen1 with blown shocks at 95k, I can't help but feel like ... Read more >>
November 13, 2021 * 6 posts * 143 views
Dacam said: Anybody ever thought about installing a gen3 trombone exhaust on a gen2 or creating a similar type of custom exhaust? The gen3 exhaust sounds pretty decent. Read more >>
November 13, 2021 * 8 posts * 118 views
John M said: We drove from Mesquite to Twin Point. 12 hrs in the Saddle Round Trip. It's better to camp out on/ near the point. It's a spectacular drive out there and the Money Shots are worth ... Read more >>
November 13, 2021 * 5 posts * 128 views
OffroadAlliance.com said: We received our new Gen3 here at Offroad Alliance a few weeks back. We've already started tricking it out with lots of great parts. Although are truck came equipped from Ford with ... Read more >>
November 14, 2021 * 6 posts * 177 views
MFNG said: @Raptorconnection on Instagram used to have a running list. There is also a thread somewhere on here with said list, if they still have allocations/stock. It's been a while since ... Read more >>
November 14, 2021 * 5 posts * 76 views
John M said: Drove up to Zion to catch what's left of the Fall Colors Show. The place leaves me speechless every 100+ times I've taken [image] in her Beauty... Read more >>
November 13, 2021 * 3 posts * 62 views
Pitboss02 said: Anyone know if I can reuse my stock tpms sensors with new wheels? Read more >>
November 13, 2021 * 3 posts * 72 views
Crool88 said: Can anyone confirm that the placement / spacing of the bed bolts is the same on Gen 2 and Gen 3? Specifically looking from the rear bed bolt (tailgate) to the mid-point bed bolt. ... Read more >>
November 13, 2021 * 1 post * 110 views
NasT-Rap said: Does anyone have pics of some gen 3's with bronze wheels? Post your beauties at will, Thanks Read more >>
November 13, 2021 * 1 post * 89 views
OffroadAlliance.com said: Our Gen3 Raptor showed up a few weeks ago and we've already been hard at work designing new parts. Like the Gen1 and Gen2, we have created a new bezel kit. Unlike the OEM bezel ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...