Hail Damaged Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^ you sound like my roommate. Drove a white 94 accord with hail damage. Didn't even bother to fix the hail damage but only replaced the glass. Thing looked like a golf ball

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ you sound like my roommate. Drove a white 94 accord with hail damage. Didn't even bother to fix the hail damage but only replaced the glass. Thing looked like a golf ball

Ya...I kept the 740GLT golf ball drove the shit out of the and took the cash and bought one of these.... Didn't work out so bad. Drove the 71B for a while and sold it to a guy who walked up and offered me cash in a Braums burger/ice cream joint at lunch on day. The Bronco I really wish I still had....it would be worth about 4x what I bought it for....coulda shoulda woulda.....hind sight is 20/20....dayam....also had a 48 Willys CJ2a would like to have now as well. The Willys (with a Buick v6 on board) was the most capable 4x4 i've had.....till the Raptor of course, but the Raptor isn't anywhere near the CJ for getting in/out of tight rock crawling spaces, but then nothing is/was, including the new Jeeps.

Attachments

• 1971BroncoOct2007001.jpg
    1971BroncoOct2007001.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 582
Last edited: