GEN 2 Had to say goodbye to friend today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
This little guy was my bestfriend for the last 15 1/2 years, his name was Gino, we went through a few tough times together. his health got the best of him and I made a decision to take all the pain away, always in my heart little buddy, 12/29/05-6/14/21.

View attachment 171124

Hardest thing to do for sure! We love them as if they are our kids. Sorry for your loss but it has to be great how long he was with you. 15 years is great.

I had 3 goldens and 2 of them died when they were 9 and the last one died when he was 15. Glad to have them all in our lives.

RaptorR03

Reaction score
I’m sorry for you loss, such a tough thing to do but you know you did the best you could and Gino loves you for it. He will always be your dog. I feel for you, I have two labs 2.5 and 4. I can’t stand the thought of losing them.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This poem is well known, and has gotten me through some hard times every time we have lost one of our dogs. I always fall back on it, hope this helps.

View attachment 180015
This was in the plaster paw print book my vet gave us when our girl went. I never saw it before but have a hard time reading it.

FlaRod

Reaction score
Gut wrenching. The bond that we have with our little friends is a special one and different than the bonds we have with other 2 legged creatures. That is rough and we send our best.