Guess what I found today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 5373
View attachment 5374

Working outside this morning I kept hearing crying/whining. So at break I decided to investigate. Looked down a window well of the hospital and saw a shivering grey heap of fur. I climbed down and eventually made peace with the wet fur ball. By this time security came by to see what was going on. I handed him the puppy. No collar, so skinnt his ribs were showing. The officer got a blanket out of his car and wrapped him up. He said if no one claims him, he is going to take him home to his kids for Christmas.
-Greg

Last edited:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is really touching, for real. I love animals and pets possibly more than humans because when they do wrong, they really don't know any better and when they get away from their owners or worse yet, when their owners abandon them, they can't really do anything about it but try to survive.

I thank you for finding this little guy and getting him some love.

Was he in a spot where he wouldn't have been able to get out of?

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 5373
View attachment 5374

Working outside this morning I kept hearing crying/whining. So at break I decided to investigate. Looked down a window well of the hospital and saw a shivering grey heap of fur. I climbed down and eventually made peace with the wet fur ball. By this time security came by to see what was going on. I handed him the puppy. No collar, so skinnt his ribs were showing. The officer got a blanket out of his car and wrapped him up. He said if no one claims him, he is going to take him home to his kids for Christmas.
-Greg

thats awesome man thank you from a huge animal lover i hope that guy takes the dog home to his kids an gives that dog the gift of a good home for christmas .***** sickining people abandon animals like this all they want to do is be loved ***** savages....

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Aww, poor little guy! Soo happy that you heard him whining and took the time from your break to track him down! Really great story! :)

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is really touching, for real. I love animals and pets possibly more than humans because when they do wrong, they really don't know any better and when they get away from their owners or worse yet, when their owners abandon them, they can't really do anything about it but try to survive.

I thank you for finding this little guy and getting him some love.

Was he in a spot where he wouldn't have been able to get out of?

^^My exact thoughts and feelings as well!!!! I have currently 3 great dogs and wouldn't trade them in for anything.

Good work GJ!!!! :waytogo:

ernie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks GJ...others would have kept on walking. Hope the dog recovers and he has a new home for Christmas.....after that's done, hope someone finds the $%hole that left the dog in that kind of condition (sorry, no sympathy for anyone that mistreats an animal like that).