GROUP BUY: MBRP Turn Down WITH Resonator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will hopefully be ready in 2 weeks to purchase one.

I'm interested for a T409 Stainless :p

We can make it happen guys, but we are supremely focused on getting the current orders out the door before anything else. I want everything to go smoothly for the guys who have existing orders, and I think we will need to work on communication with MBRP in fulfilling their end of the deal in a more timely manner. I think we have their attention now!! Thanks for your patience and support...

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Likewise. Guess the US Customs Maple Syrup embargo was lifted. Looking forward to a smooth install after work this week or during the weekend.

sb127

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess what showed up today! And to my surprise, MBRP included both the resonator and non-resonator front pipes!
u8y9ytet.jpg

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same here... just finished installing mine. I was only expecting the resonator pipe, so I was surprised to see the straight pipe too. I installed it with the resonator pipe and it sounds bad ass.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Surprise! Forgot to tell you guys both pipes would be coming. That probably won't be the case going forward but for the first run it was. Any videos? Should be a smoother tone, less boomy, and a tad quieter than without the resonator. There is probably a little drone since it dumps under the bed but the lower sound level will help with that.