Group Buy: Glassworks Unlimited Raptor Front Fenders +2" Rise/+2" Flare with SVT Vent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
oxfordraptor

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bought and paid for $1005 shipped

Right on Ryan, thanks for following through. Great price for quality fenders/liners shipped.

Please contact John if you haven't already. You can pretty much call him up until 8pm PST FYI.

Last edited:
OP
OP
oxfordraptor

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We still have 4 people that need to contact John and pay. Please make sure and do so by end of day tomorrow at the latest. PM please if there any problems. Thanks!

DIESEL-INC

Reaction score
Will this allow me to put on 20x10s with a -12 offset on my raptor or just 37s? i dont want any rubbing. Thanks

Last edited:

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone make 2 inch wider but not taller for fenders and bed sides?

Fiberwerx fenders don't have much rise. I think maybe one inch rise and they have I believe a 2 1/2 inch bulge (width)...those would be your best option if you want little to no rise.

As discussed earlier on here, some guys have had some figment issues with their fiberwerx fenders. Seems that all fiberglass take a little love for fitment, but just something to consider. I'm personally leaning now towards glassworks when I go the fenders.

So @oxfordraptor...if some guys are snoozing on paying for their fenders, could another guy swoop in and buy some for the group price. Not neccessarily saying it for me, just basically a general question...

OP
OP
oxfordraptor

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fiberwerx fenders don't have much rise. I think maybe one inch rise and they have I believe a 2 1/2 inch bulge (width)...those would be your best option if you want little to no rise.

As discussed earlier on here, some guys have had some figment issues with their fiberwerx fenders. Seems that all fiberglass take a little love for fitment, but just something to consider. I'm personally leaning now towards glassworks when I go the fenders.

So @oxfordraptor...if some guys are snoozing on paying for their fenders, could another guy swoop in and buy some for the group price. Not neccessarily saying it for me, just basically a general question...

I don't see why not.