Group Buy: Glassworks Unlimited Raptor Front Fenders +2" Rise/+2" Flare with SVT Vent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
oxfordraptor

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are those the same offset as the stock 2011 wheel? Those look really good

As you can probably tell I am trying to talk myself in to doing this, haha

Yup same offset. The Toyo's make them look bigger. So...... Add you to the list? LOL

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

I'm still waiting for the insurance adjuster to approve our supplement (was written originally to repair fender, had rewritten to replace as well as some other shit she missed on the first go around) I'll be hearing from them Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries Mike, keep me posted.

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahah not quite yet if that supplement doesn't get approved then I will be shit out of luck and all my money I have sitting right now is tied up in the purchase of a house. So the insurance money will be the decider haha

OP
OP
oxfordraptor

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahah not quite yet if that supplement doesn't get approved then I will be shit out of luck and all my money I have sitting right now is tied up in the purchase of a house. So the insurance money will be the decider haha

Good luck with the house purchase.

OP
OP
oxfordraptor

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm definitely interested in this group buy if it hits 20

I got about 3 or 4 people that said the same thing. If we hit 17 I'm gonna tag you all to commit which will put us over 20 if that works? Thanks! Last week everyone let's get some fenders.

OP
OP
oxfordraptor

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Jag just added you to the list big dog. Thanks

Everyone else we only need 2 more to make it $100 off instead of $90 FYI.