Group Buy-Bullet style antenna from CravenSpeed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kellen@Craven

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, it was fast. It will take much longer for us to actually make them than it did to get through this phase. I don't expect I will be able to have them shipped to you until December. As things progress I will be able to get a better timeline, but it generally takes us 6-8 weeks for a production run.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet!! Just in time for Christmas lol I'll most likely forget I ordered one till it shows up in the mail haha it's nice I get surprises in te mail like that

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Yeah, it was fast. It will take much longer for us to actually make them than it did to get through this phase. I don't expect I will be able to have them shipped to you until December. As things progress I will be able to get a better timeline, but it generally takes us 6-8 weeks for a production run.

No hurry, glad the group buy went so quick! Looking forward to the updates as they happen!