Greetings from FordService!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lineman 51

Reaction score
Welcome Crystal, Glad to have you with us. Look forward to your inside info,And thank you for building the greatest truck on earth.

hackleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome crystal...

That's awesome that ford puts people like you out in social media just for help with technical questions. Thanks ford, thanks crystal

MeenieMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the insanity. We will have to make sure you have some regular reports about the number and nature of questions you receive from us. I can predict a spike right now regarding order allocations, a steady interest in the nextgen raptor, questions so technical that the engineers don't even have a definitive answer, and solicitations from Wilson for Ford to get in on the group buy from Adams.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the insanity. We will have to make sure you have some regular reports about the number and nature of questions you receive from us. I can predict a spike right now regarding order allocations, a steady interest in the nextgen raptor, questions so technical that the engineers don't even have a definitive answer, and solicitations from Wilson for Ford to get in on the group buy from Adams.

Lol, you found those?

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm Crystal and I'll be the official Ford Service representative here on the forum. Some of you may have seen me on a few other forums, but today's my first day joining you on the Ford Raptor Forum. Nice to meet you!

My primary role here will be to answer any questions you may have about newer models, to assist with vehicle concerns, and to track any vehicle orders you may be placing. I am in the office M – F 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m., so keep that in mind when reaching out to me on the evenings or weekends.

Generally speaking, I’ll keep my eyes open for any relevant discussion and jump in publicly to assist whenever possible. If you have something you want to talk to me directly about, feel free to send me a PM. The only time I’ll ask you to reach out privately is when I’m looking for personal information, but I’ll make sure you guys (and gals) know what to send over if and when that time comes.

Some items that I probably won’t be able to help with include: older/high-mileage vehicles, details about future vehicles that aren’t yet made public, vehicle modifications, and questions/concerns about in-vehicle technology. We plan to add an agent who specializes in IVT (including SYNC, MyFord Touch, navigation, and SiriusXM) in the near future. We’ll be sure to let you know when he or she arrives.

Again, I'm so happy to be joining the Raptor gang. Feel free to say hi; I look forward to getting to know all of you and helping out whenever I can. :)

Crystal

Hey Welcome Crystal!

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Crystal, we know you're limited in subjects you're allowed to address. In order to get the most value possible out of your participation here please answer this question:

Will there be a Gen II Raptor?

Since you can't talk about that issue all you need to do is not respond and we'll know the answer is "yes"

:lol2: