Greetings from FordService!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FordService

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...If you don't mind, please post your response here and at the referenced thread...

Hey Ruger,

Here's the response I received this morning:

"There is no change in the axle assembly. It should still be using the 75W-140 axle fluid, 2010-2014. Friction modifier is not needed because it is an ELD (Electronic Locking Differential). The Owner’s Manual does not specify that, but friction modifier is only needed on limited slip non-ELD axles."

...Don't mind Wilson, he uses E-30 ethanol gas in his Raptor and we think he might use it in his cereal too.

...and solicitations from Wilson for Ford to get in on the group buy from Adams.

Two warnings about this Wilson character, eh? I think I like this forum already. :)

Crystal, we know you're limited in subjects you're allowed to address. In order to get the most value possible out of your participation here please answer this question:

Will there be a Gen II Raptor?

Since you can't talk about that issue all you need to do is not respond and we'll know the answer is "yes"

:lol2:

LOL! I can neither confirm nor deny, WhatExit? Nice try, though. ;)

Crystal

Atchy

Reaction score
Hi crystal,
My truck is on order from ford order 9799. Can you give me any info (build date, delivery date, etc) from this number or is this just a number from my dealers internal use?

Thanks, ryan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MeenieMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi crystal,
My truck is on order from ford order 9799. Can you give me any info (build date, delivery date, etc) from this number or is this just a number from my dealers internal use?

The normal requirement is dealer code plus order number, or VIN (once you have one).

OP
OP
FordService

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi crystal,

Thanks, ryan...

Hi Ryan,

I'll need your dealership name/location in addition to your order number. Send me a private message (PM) and I'll hook you up with weekly updates. :)

Crystal

FordIVTteam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Crystal I have a question for you. Any idea if my 2013 Raptor will get a MyFord Touch update to allow Apple's Carplay now that it is released? I would love to use that over the current system. Just curious if you can comment on this? Thanks a bunch!

Hey, oxfordraptor -

In case you didn't see my response in the other thread, we're working to integrate Apple’s CarPlay in the future. We'll continue to work with Apple, Microsoft, and many other technology companies to develop and continuously improve our in-car connectivity systems.

If anyone has questions about SYNC, MyFord Touch, or navigation, feel free to give me a shout.

Jaclyn