Greetings from FordService!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm Crystal and I'll be the official Ford Service representative here on the forum. Some of you may have seen me on a few other forums, but today's my first day joining you on the Ford Raptor Forum. Nice to meet you!

My primary role here will be to answer any questions you may have about newer models, to assist with vehicle concerns, and to track any vehicle orders you may be placing. I am in the office M – F 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m., so keep that in mind when reaching out to me on the evenings or weekends.

Generally speaking, I’ll keep my eyes open for any relevant discussion and jump in publicly to assist whenever possible. If you have something you want to talk to me directly about, feel free to send me a PM. The only time I’ll ask you to reach out privately is when I’m looking for personal information, but I’ll make sure you guys (and gals) know what to send over if and when that time comes.

Some items that I probably won’t be able to help with include: older/high-mileage vehicles, details about future vehicles that aren’t yet made public, vehicle modifications, and questions/concerns about in-vehicle technology. We plan to add an agent who specializes in IVT (including SYNC, MyFord Touch, navigation, and SiriusXM) in the near future. We’ll be sure to let you know when he or she arrives.

Again, I'm so happy to be joining the Raptor gang. Feel free to say hi; I look forward to getting to know all of you and helping out whenever I can. :)

Crystal

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, welcome.

Please let us know about the TRUE ford consensus involving mid-perch and the best recommendation for keeping the IWE in good shape. Is it proper vacuum system preventative maintenance or ?

2012's seem to be more susceptible from what the forums show. I have a 2014

thanks, Crystal

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Crystal I have a question for you. Any idea if my 2013 Raptor will get a MyFord Touch update to allow Apple's Carplay now that it is released? I would love to use that over the current system. Just curious if you can comment on this? Thanks a bunch!

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
:welcome: Crystal! Looking forward to your input on the forum.

Nice, welcome.

Please let us know about the TRUE ford consensus involving mid-perch and the best recommendation for keeping the IWE in good shape. Is it proper vacuum system preventative maintenance or ?

2012's seem to be more susceptible from what the forums show. I have a 2014

thanks, Crystal

prowakeskater, you can find SVT's answers to your questions here, but I would be interested in Ford Services response as well, especially on the IWE.