Great service experience--Team Ford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Late last week my truck started to develop a loud rattle at cold start up then would go away shorty after. I looked under the truck and didn't see anything. Over the past weekend, the rattle got louder and louder, and started to be more pronounced under acceleration. Contacted Team Ford and set up an appointment with Becky. On my way to the dealer, I noted a lot of smoke from the tail pipe under load. Dropped the truck off in the drop box tuesday night, and got a call the next day. The right side cat converter came apart internally. Seems a little odd for only 10500 miles. Team Ford/Becky made sure all my transportation needs were meet and provided great follow up with the repairs.

I know most people have no problem posting on all the problems they have, but rarely take the time to post/say anything good about an experience. I will recommend Becky for all service needs in the future.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's always good to hear POSITIVE dealer stories especially since most every comment following stories on the internet are negative dealer bashing tales.

Glad to hear that Team Ford consistently does things right for its customers. Makes me want to buy from them next time and that's what it's all about for a dealership.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wish my local Ford dealer here in Henderson was half as good... I think the next time I need something done I'm going to make the 40+ mile drive to Team Ford.

quicksinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish team ford could figure out whats wrong with my shock guards. Maybe if my shocks started smoking they would replace them?

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish my local Ford dealer here in Henderson was half as good... I think the next time I need something done I'm going to make the 40+ mile drive to Team Ford.

Mark, I have bought a couple vehicles from both Team and Ford Country. Andrew Tuccio at Ford Country is a GREAT service manager, and if you have issues, go to him direct! HOWEVER, Team on the other hand is hands down a better dealership and group to work with. The owner is the BEST, an amazing guy with customer satisfaction at NBR 1. The rest of the group over at Team, from finance, to sales, to service are equally as in tune to make it the best. The owner (Steve) has surrounded himself with a class act. I bought my Raptor from him, and will buy all my vehicles from him. It is worth the drive... I am in Henderson and the drive is about 15 miles north, so not bad at all.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish team ford could figure out whats wrong with my shock guards. Maybe if my shocks started smoking they would replace them?

Are you talking about them falling apart? If so, several guys on this forum have the same issue!

OP
OP
ChadB

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could go to two other dealers that are about 10 miles closer to me but chose to go further for better service.