Great deals coming down the pike after the Apocalypse???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArcticRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your timing couldn’t have been any better when you sold yours. Unfortunately things have significantly changed in the past couple months. The big drop in new Raptor prices should make used prices drop the same proportion, so it turns out to be somewhat of a wash if you have to trade or sell to get the new one.

I agree, but the one thing I still have going for me up here in Alaska is the dealers are still marking them up 5-20K above MSRP.

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your timing couldn’t have been any better when you sold yours. Unfortunately things have significantly changed in the past couple months. The big drop in new Raptor prices should make used prices drop the same proportion, so it turns out to be somewhat of a wash if you have to trade or sell to get the new one.

At the time I sold it I thought I wanted to go back to a Super Duty. I've had several over the years. Sold the 18 Raptor and ordered an F350 Tremor. When the Tremor arrived I just wasn't feeling it and missed the Raptor. Decided to wait a few months to see if the dealers would start dealing them as most were starting to back up on them. My dealer still has two 19's.

Hope you get a good price for your 18!

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my latest dealer response on a 2020 SCAB. The dealership offered me a $2,291 discount from MSRP ($55,270). I thought they would be a lot hungrier since it was assembled almost 6-months ago (10-31-19). The hunt continues...

Last edited:

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another issue that will affect 2020 production is the BorgWarner transfer case factory. It was destroyed by an EF3 tornado in South Carolina last week. The Seneca, SC factory produces transfer cases for F-Series pickup trucks, Ford Explorer and Expedition SUVs, Transit vans and the Lincoln Aviator and Navigator SUVs.

image-via-wyff-copy.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another issue that will affect 2020 production is the BorgWarner tranfer case factory. It was destroyed by an EF3 tornado in South Carolina last week. The Seneca, SC factory produces transfer cases for F-Series pickup trucks, Ford Explorer and Expedition SUVs, Transit vans and the Lincoln Aviator and Navigator SUVs.

image-via-wyff-copy.jpg

That sucks

Jason Slutsky

Reaction score
I just purchased my '19 with 600 miles on it for 10k below sticker. It was the last '19 on the lot.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk