Graphics or No Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been toying with the idea of ripping mine off, but they're on there for now.

OP
OP
xBX

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its not about the money really....

I paid for it anyways.

I just don't want to take them off and like the truck better with the graphics on....

What also doesn't help, is that I've only seen 3 blue flames. An all have had the graphics package.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You should keep it because

1. If you take it off then there's no turning back... Unless you pay for it
2. It's unique to the Raptor
3. Yeah, you already paid for it so just keep it
4. If you get into an accident you can leech more money out of the insurance for it :D

OP
OP
xBX

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good points.

My girlfriend, who I've been with for 3 years now has been advising me to take em off for a WHILE...

Actually just considered it now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FAMARO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It comes down to personal preference. I think they look the best on the black trucks, like "Ghosted", but on the others its just too busy. I will say, they do protect the paint from light scratches when off roading.

I removed mine., They removed very easy with the help of a heat gun. That was the fastest I have been through 1500.00.
I bought replacements from a company on Ebay. They are look the same and are cut the same. So, if I ever want to, I have them.

Raptor108

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leave them on, or end up being mistaken for a work truck :Grenade:

I have the hood graphic and I just added the '12 bed graphic on my molten orange '11. The results are excellent. I see another molten orange around town without graphics, and there's just less flash. Sure it's a taste thing, but why not enjoy the full meal deal.

FAMARO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leave them on, or end up being mistaken for a work truck :Grenade:

I have the hood graphic and I just added the '12 bed graphic on my molten orange '11. The results are excellent. I see another molten orange around town without graphics, and there's just less flash. Sure it's a taste thing, but why not enjoy the full meal deal.

"Best work truck you will ever drive"

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I HATED my 2011 bedside graphics at first and I bought it as a un-titiled used truck so I didn't pay full price and the graphics were already on there. I get mixed reviews about keeping them or taking them off from friends and family and I have looked at my heat gun many times in anticipation of removing them, but I think they are staying on now. Over the past three months they have really grown on me and it helps to tame the "in your face" attitude of the Blue Flame paint, not to mention it helps to protect the paint from brush and debris kicked up from the tires. I also have the factory hood graphic and I absolutely love it.

I vote for keeping them.

Tejas