Grab Handles???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a pretty good solution, right under the shoulder harness below the shoulder ring, the inner door trim has a nice, smooth ridge where i just hook my fingers and pull as I step up. It's there on both sides in just the right spot. I think it's even in a better place than an A pillar handle would be, at least for me.

Ludski

Reaction score
wondering if anyone has figured out anything yet?

I'm gonna take a look some time this week and take apart the Apillar. and see if i can figure anything out.

i made paracord handles for my Jeep, so will see if i can do anything in this.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wondering if anyone has figured out anything yet?

I'm gonna take a look some time this week and take apart the Apillar. and see if i can figure anything out.

i made paracord handles for my Jeep, so will see if i can do anything in this.

let me know

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From this picture you can see how low the ROPS (roll over protection system) attaches to the a pillar.

View attachment 13311

If there was a way to mount it like passenger side so it does not interfere with the ROPS, then it would be possible.

Do any new F150 driversides have grab handle? Might be able to source plastic trim piece from another trim level..

-Greg

Last edited: