got "the" call

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After sitting on the lot at the carriers location for 31 days I got the call today my truck had finally made it to the dealer 18 miles away. Gosh................it just seems like yesterday that I ordered it!!!!:tizzle:

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! I've been watching your posts and also feeling your pain. I still haven't got "the call" yet myself, but that's got to be quite a rush!

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woohoo....unions wents back to work!.........just kidding.

Congrats! Enjoy it in good health!

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations! I've been watching your posts and also feeling your pain. I still haven't got "the call" yet myself, but that's got to be quite a rush!

Thanks......kind of you to say. Hope your wait is quick!

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Woohoo....unions wents back to work!.........just kidding.

Congrats! Enjoy it in good health!

Funny you should mention that. Ford called the union carrier directly about my truck and many other "late" deliveries from multiple dealerships. Funny......it was delivered that day (which was this morning).

I am holding out for lights from Tarkministan!

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats Mud, go have some fun with the truck, then post some pics or it didn't happen.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on it finally getting there. I hope they get an accepted order fast on mine or I may end up going another direction.

Patience I do not have when the story changes week to week from these guys for me.