Got into an accident now what to do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Strobesnmore

Reaction score
Everything still works and hopefully insurance will show up today. They had a trailer hitch that did the most damage. Considering aftermarket bumper but not quite sure what to do yet.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everything still works and hopefully insurance will show up today. They had a trailer hitch that did the most damage. Considering aftermarket bumper but not quite sure what to do yet.
The only reason I asked about the lights is for that reason, if they still work I'm guessing the insurance won't pay for new ones, so will they fit on a different bumper?

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had someone flat out lie on me when they side-swiped my old e46 m3. I was like, oh wow, well I have 4 friends who were there who absolutely can testify, "would you like to try that again?"

One month later, check in hand, $15,000, after they totaled my monster :(

But I went and got my BBK off of it and my carbon interior.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Yeah, get the dash cam, install it and have it working. I had a woman get impatient and jump out of a long line of right lane cars in front of me about a month into ownership. That’s when I found out:
Raptor brakes aren’t really that bad
Raptor stock horn sucks.