Got into an accident now what to do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I actually like the ADD stealth fighter aesthetically, plus, it’s got a pretty good track record here on FRF against deer forest rats.

I say price out aftermarket replacements and get that camera in service.

RaptorIce

Reaction score
Agree with the dash cam. I just had one installed by best buy 65$ hard wired. Also cool to make some clips of your off road adventures.

MikaEmber

Reaction score
A few months ago, I also got into a car accident. I want to tell you that you also got off lightly with a small broken bumper. You should have seen my bumper after the accident. There was no living place left. The collision was so strong that they did not want to fix my car. They said that it would be easier to buy a new one. What I can recommend to you is to hire a puschnguyen.com car accident lawyer. Accidental injury lawyers specialize in this area of law. They understand the need for the insurance company to cover as much of the cost of your claim as possible, and they will do everything possible to ensure this.

Last edited: