GEN 2 Good price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ameration

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the RPG 1.5” Collars and am very happy with them so far. Install was super easy - my 13 year old son helped with most of the install.

cain072567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pics of the different heights and brands please! Does just raise the front end? Does it effect ride or suspension travel? Does it work like a leveling kit? Please educate us fools who need something else to want at christmas. My list was getting to short!

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
camburg sells the 2 inch collars. I'm prob going with those in couple weeks. I was quoted $450. for collars with install. I enquired about rpg 1.5 but seems like most people are ditching them and going for little more lift from what I keep reading.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Me too. Two black ones and silver one *sigh*

camburg sells the 2 inch collars. I'm prob going with those in couple weeks. I was quoted $450. for collars with install. I enquired about rpg 1.5 but seems like most people are ditching them and going for little more lift from what I keep reading.

Everything I've been reading says the same about the 1.5 inch not being enough. I know RPG sells an adjustable, so does ICON. The Icon looks to split some of the adjustment, depending on how much "lift" you want between a spring perch and spacer plate depending on level you choose. I'm already at a point I think I need to change my rear springs, either option there I would go with a 1 inch lift over stock with more capacity. I'd like to do something in the front first or at the same time, for that reason I'll probably go with one of the adjustable options in the front. Once the rear springs settle/break in if I'm adjusted all the way up in the front (2.25 inch seems the max on all of them) and still have enough room to go higher, but maintain a slight rake. I could remove the perch and have new springs installed, both seem to lift the front 2.5 inches. (Eibach or Geiser)