GEN 2 Good price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Yeah, to be clear I felt violated at the $400 stealer charge but was in a hurry and it was in for a service anyway. You should be able to do better.

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a lift, spring compressors, breaker bar, power tools, this is a 30 minute job minimum for changing OEM springs.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea you should take it somewhere else.

A shop can install collars fast and should only charge $250-300 to install..... But you still need to buy the collars which can cost another $250 on up depending on what you buy.

Kahuna

Reaction score
Work out what size you want. That will narrow it down. I think the RPGs are adjustable.

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford got me for 1200 to install my new wheels put on my icon collars at 2.25” and for a new tire as one had a giant nail in it. So who knows. I think most people see a guy w a 70k truck and see dollar signs.

Even my friends w auto shops wanted decent money to do the job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been happy with RPG. Less nose dice since I had them install the 2.25" collars. I was OTD for $458. Not sure if that was a screaming deal, but that was a lot cheaper then several quotes from Outlaw Off Road etc... they wanted $895

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Kahuna

Reaction score
Are nose dice like fluffy dice?