gonna pull the trigger on rollers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking to pull the trigger on some Fuel Ansa one piece wheels black ring and anthricite center in 18x9 with +1 off set and black lugs. Hooked to some 18 Toyo MT's 35's. Will post up pics once finished. Thanks for all the advice and help from you folks along the way.:favorites13:

Attachments

• fuel ansa3.jpg
    fuel ansa3.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 43
  • fuel ansa1.jpg
    fuel ansa1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Toyo%2022x12_50x22%20MT%2001.jpg
    Toyo%2022x12_50x22%20MT%2001.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 50
OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With that off set I would never run 37's. About the only way I would feel save with 37's would be with stock wheels. Installer is giving me a grand for my stock SE rims. I thought that was pretty fair and I sold my stock tires (8K miles) to my neighbor for 400 bucks so my out of pocket is not that bad considering.

moog5050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like those - looking forward to seeing the final result. If you don't mind PMing your deal on those, I would appreciate it.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really like those - looking forward to seeing the final result. If you don't mind PMing your deal on those, I would appreciate it.

Tried to use one of our vendors but my local folks beat the price and in stock so no shipping. Wheels ran 224.00 each with black lugs and Toyo M /T's ran 313.00 each plus all that shit they add on for every government agency that can pinch a penny or two out of us. Plus Georgia has a disposal fee EVEN if you DONT have old tires to dispose of. Your highly intelligent government at work. Thanks for your comments. The reason I went with 18 inch rims was mainly because Toyo's in 17 inch are back ordered for months and months. 18 inch should really not make much difference and at 18 inch they are still almost seven pounds lighter than my stock rims. Help make up the difference for those heavy Toyo tires. Overall I will increase weight 4.8 pounds per wheel.