Going to see this Raptor on Saturday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is actually not a bad price, I have a friend that runs a dealership and had a 2010Raptor on the lot. A wholesaler friend came in and said if a 6.2 wholesale price is $37,5-38k and $35,5-36 for a 5.4. At least in Colorado anyway.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I think that is a fair price too! I spent 2 months looking at 4 or 5 different used car search websites twice a day, everyday, nationwide, before I bought mine. I bought a mint one owner clean carfax 2010 loaded with everything but sunroof and graphics with 34k mi and paid 37500. I did SOOO much research and was confident I got a decent deal. You guys that think you can get a clean low mile loaded raptor for $33-$35 don't know what your talking about IMO, not tring to be rude but I just spent months being consumed by the used raptor market. Also I hear a lot of guys say for a couple grand more get a new one, you are not comparing the same truck. You may be able to get a new raptor for $44 but that will be a base model. I wanted the navi and backup cam and heated seats, etc. I thought long and hard and was willing to trade 30k mi for all the options. Another thing to think about is the lack of used raps. When I started looking for one there was over 400 used raptors in the country and now that number has dropped to under a 100, I thought that was crazy, but true.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine will be $46,900 for a 2013 SCAB with 801A, F/R Camera and Beadlocks. Just so people know what you can get a brand new one for. So that's $45,900 without the beadlocks. Granted that's no graphics or moonroof. Graphics are much cheaper aftermarket and don't want a moonroof on a Raptor that's going to be used for what it was designed for.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would tend to agree that price is high for a 3 year old Raptor and 25k miles not knowing who had it and did it take a beating. Looking big picture you get a new one order it have patience and get the new one for 46k in my opinion I would prefer a new one to a used one. on the other hand I hope the dealer gets it and it just keeps the price up on mine...

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
2010 no emblems

That's a 5.4 engine unless 6.2 emblems were removed based on pictures only. That means it was early production 2010. Great truck if it is in great shape and the price is right. They are high on their price if you ask me. Several people on here have them. They can come in as to their thoughts. Good luck

2010 did not come with 6.2L emblems!

gallopingford

Reaction score
I would estimate that 37-38K is pretty fair for that 2010 with 25K miles. It all depends on region though in the end.

I do tend to agree that a used Raptor is somewhat hard to rationalize (if you can afford the new) when you think about how the previous owner treated it. I tried to find a 2012 Scab in my preference but couldn't find one.

On a side note, the Jeep SRT8's are pretty awesome - I considered one until I found myself wanting the urge to off road.

OP
OP
DrippinRaptor

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went to look at it this weekend. It's a one owner, and the guy traded it in on a 2013. The owner is an older guy who lives out in the country and upgrades every few years. He's been buying from this dealership for a long time. The dealer has done all the service for this truck and has the records.

They really won't budge from $38. I was hoping to get to at least $37 but I guess with the Navigation it's probably worth it. The body was very clean and everything seemed very well taken care of.

The wife gave me the go-ahead, so just trying to decide how badly I want it :)

I'd consider a new if I could get a Scab with Nav for $46. I don't care about bead locks, graphics or power roof.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can get a 2013 SCAB with 801A and even front camera for 46k. You just have to order one near invoice.