Going to see this Raptor on Saturday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm planning to go see this Raptor on Saturday. It's at a dealer about 1.5 hours from me.

2010, Oxford White, 25k miles on it, 6.2 engine, Navigation, Supercab. One owner, clean carfax. They are asking $38,850 for it.

I'd be looking to trade in my 2008 Jeep SRT8.

What's a fair price for the Raptor?

Thanks!

Edit - sorry mistyped the year, it's a 2010.

Last edited:

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That ad says 6.2 Flex Fuel. (That would raise a flag right there) 5.4 is flex fuel not the 6.2. See if you can find out the previous owner. That group in TX is fairly tight bunch. Someone will probably know the individual and history on the truck. Engine size could be a price difference as well. So hard to tell anything without looking in person. Majority of dealers will LIE to you and don't have a ******* clue what they are talking about when it comes to sales people.

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, that price they are asking runs right up there with a 5.4L too. Would definetly be popping the hood on that thing to make sure. Noticed that ALOT when shopping around for my raptor, was going to get a 2010 with the 6.2, but all the dealers that had pics rarely had a picture of the engine bay or did not include what engine size in the description. Thats why I just went with a 2011, no doubt on it being the 6.2L. Open the gas door as well, it will say weather or not to use e85 inside the gas door

Last edited:

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a 5.4 engine unless 6.2 emblems were removed based on pictures only. That means it was early production 2010. Great truck if it is in great shape and the price is right. They are high on their price if you ask me. Several people on here have them. They can come in as to their thoughts. Good luck

jeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a 5.4 engine unless 6.2 emblems were removed based on pictures only. That means it was early production 2010. Great truck if it is in great shape and the price is right. They are high on their price if you ask me. Several people on here have them. They can come in as to their thoughts. Good luck

My 2010 with a 6.2 did not have the badges i think they started the badges in 2011. only way to tell would be the air manifold

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah - 5.4L...also says 18mpg on highway, either lying or they are the 5.4L numbers...

Price is high, looks like one owner...I am spit balling, but for a 3 year old truck, i would think out the door $35K with an extended warranty...assuming everything checks out.