GLRE: The Offical 2016 SnoBall thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Updated: Both sold.

In reference to some of the discussions regarding the required rear facing ambers for Snoball, I have the KC Cyclone rear headrest bar from Big Blue along with another KC Cyclone rear facing amber dual outside magnetic set-up. They both have cigarette lighter plugs and the inside bar version has an on/off switch.

I can bring them to Snoball and they require about 8 seconds to install and remove. PM me if interested. $125 for the bar and $75 for the magnetic mount (rated at 10 lbs each).

image_zpslpkriokc.jpg

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@mobob and @DocSpooK what part of MO are you guys headed up from? I'm in KC

When you come up through KC - take 36 over to Illinois. Go north on 336. Thats the new KC-Chicago highway. You'll come right by Galesburg on the way up to I88. Let me know when you're coming and I'll head up with you. Are you planning on meeting up with the guys meeting north of Chicago?

Night Raptor 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you come up through KC - take 36 over to Illinois. Go north on 336. Thats the new KC-Chicago highway. You'll come right by Galesburg on the way up to I88. Let me know when you're coming and I'll head up with you. Are you planning on meeting up with the guys meeting north of Chicago?

Haven't made any plans yet on meeting anyone, I'm open to meeting up with anyone

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Nightraptor - what's your route? We're leaving from Rochester MN i90 and headed over to maybe meet up with the Chicago group up in Green Bay for the last part of the trip.

Anyone coming across I-90?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In reference to some of the discussions regarding the required rear facing ambers for Snoball, I have the KC Cyclone rear headrest bar from Big Blue along with another KC Cyclone rear facing amber dual outside magnetic set-up. They both have cigarette lighter plugs and the inside bar version has an on/off switch.

I can bring them to Snoball and they require about 8 seconds to install and remove. PM me if interested. $125 for the bar and $75 for the magnetic mount (rated at 10 lbs each).

image_zpslpkriokc.jpg

PLEASE... Go with the outside version.. the headrest ones get washed out very easy and if you have tint they really are not even close to being bright enough. Guys were running with the rear window open to try and help with them not being bright enough last year.

On the high speed sections where things get really whited out having bright ambers makes a huge difference in feeling comfortable running fast. Not being able to see the truck in front of you makes it harder to judge your line and closing rates when its whited out.