GLRE: The Offical 2016 SnoBall thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, the Bass Pro Chicago Convoy is scheduled as usual. We typically get 20+ trucks leaving this location.

All are welcome to join.

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, the Bass Pro Chicago Convoy is scheduled as usual. We typically get 20+ trucks leaving this location.

All are welcome to join.

Don't act to exited, Mike. We need to curb our enthusiasm. Whoo! The whole convoy is counting on you.

" If your not first, your last." The good old days

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I'm in!!!! Now the questions start......

On the rear facing ambers: One small lightbar or two smaller cubes?

Anyone driving up from the Missouri?

Not going to make it this year. We drove up last year to Chicago and spent the night close to the Bass Pro for the convoy in the morning. If you haven't been in a convoy to a run before, its a must do.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The higher up the better.. Bar or cubes are fine, but with bar you might need a dimable one for use at night cause if its too bright that will blind the drivers behind you from seeing tail lights.

Also being able to aim them down helps. Last year I used my rear facing duallies with amber covers and point them down at the bed. This makes them nice and bright for visibility but takes away that blinding factor for the person behind you.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't act to exited, Mike. We need to curb our enthusiasm. Whoo! The whole convoy is counting on you.

" If your not first, your last." The good old days

Haha, come on give me a break, I posted a 8:01am, I just got up, you should be happy there was no spelling mistakes.

But not wanting to disappont, here you go.....:mwah1:

:big_banana_Dance::party33::party33::party33::rocking::banana-mario::banana-mario::guile-1: