Glassworks vs boatec front fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Old thread but updated.

GlassWorks (GW) is basically dead. If you want fenders it is Boatec fenders or Fiberwerx.

Any GW fenders vendors have might be all the exists for a while unless GW comes back to life but their reputation for delivery of product is SERIOUSLY bad.

I am updating as I am looking at fenders as I broke a Fiberwerx one and seeing if I stay the same or change.

BLACKBART

Reaction score
I would throw Fiberwerx on the list now as well.

Contact us today for the incredible Rogue Racing New Year's front bumper specials!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Yeah what about FIBERWERX???

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
McNeil Racing makes some really good looking fenders in my opinion. Plus they match the OEM rear flares the best. These are what I'll be going with if/when I upgrade. I'm surprised they get little to no consideration on here.
https://www.mcneilracinginc.com/products/10-14-ford-raptor-2-2-off-road-fiberglass-fenders

Look pretty nice. FWIW - I really haven't heard that much about them. I think they are focused more on the West Coast. My experience has been with GlassWorks and Boatecs. Boatecs are built out this way, so we see more of them. Really good fit and finish right out of the box.

I've been flamed for commenting on fenders in the past, but for someone who isn't a true 'body' guy, the Boatecs are the best option IMO (without having seen how the McNeils look).

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The front does not look that close to OE. At least based on the images.

you getting them soon?

Size wise they are a lot closer to OE than Glassworks or Boatec. Not a fan of the smaller flare with stock rear flare. No, I'll cut my flares and fenders to fit 37's first and use that money on more necessary upgrades. I was decided on Boatec until I saw the McNeil.

Walter from Aftermaket Headquarters runs McNeil on his truck, maybe he can provide some insight on fitment out of the box. @DezertRacer ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
need some better pics. The pics look odd then.

I need new fenders so these are Boatec is where I am going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erikn