GJ Motorsports 3rd Brakelight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@NE Ford nice and thanks I would want the ambers on a aux and same with the white for a cargo light so I can actually turn it without having to have the door open. Just got to see if I can the money for it now

The cargo light turns on when you manually switch on the cab interior lighting you don’t need a door open.

bayarearaptornut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered as well. Best option I’ve found. No drilling, keeps the 3 marker lights, comes with wiring harness and multiple options for set up. Just got a message they only need 3 more orders to start production. Really looking forward to it. I had nite-shaded my original, but it made it kinda dim.

D

Deleted member 12951

I saw that the GEN2 version is going to production due to those reaching 20.
Where are we at on the GEN1 version?

Once they hit production, what is your best ETA how long they take to make and get shipped out (powdercoated ones)?

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are these street legal in most states? I know some require the third break light to be red and would hate to be harassed by the po po

OP
OP
Ditchplains1

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chiefapple,
You are correct. However the LEDs for the NHTSA when lit are red, and brighten when you apply the brake..thus you comply with the NHTSA width requirement as well as the high mounted third brake light with the same three LEDs.

Eddie

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chiefapple,
You are correct. However the LEDs for the NHTSA when lit are red, and brighten when you apply the brake..thus you comply with the NHTSA width requirement as well as the high mounted third brake light with the same three LEDs.

Eddie

See. Like I said, still legal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomahawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah forgot about that lol good to know, I may save up for these in the near future