GJ Motorsports 3rd Brakelight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other 2 S2's you will need to run the harness down the C pillar and down the channel under the door sills to the front of the truck.

Or in a Gen1 you run them to the switches in the headliner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaptorActual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@NE Ford I would like to know which lights you went and harness, how you weird it in, you go with the antenna mount, anything you would change pretty much your personal review. I am looking to go with two ambers on the outside with a white S2pro in the center and the antenna mount.

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@NE Ford I would like to know which lights you went and harness, how you weird it in, you go with the antenna mount, anything you would change pretty much your personal review. I am looking to go with two ambers on the outside with a white S2pro in the center and the antenna mount.

So I've got all S2 Sports, plenty of light output for a rear facing application, in my opinion. The two outer ambers are wired to an aux switch using the provided basic harness. The center clear light splices in to the existing cargo light harness. I've got a pre production housing now so no antenna mount (Im part of GJ Motorsports) but the final one I'll have on my truck will have the antenna mount.

I wouldn't change a thing (I'm a little biased). Install was simple and functionally works percent.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be awesome if they just updated everyone on the preorder status on a weekly basis. That way those on the fence may be more apt to buy as it nears the end (like myself). Think my Gen 1 would look great with it.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would be awesome if they just updated everyone on the preorder status on a weekly basis. That way those on the fence may be more apt to buy as it nears the end (like myself). Think my Gen 1 would look great with it.

For gen 1 we need 10 more orders, for gen 2 we need 4 more. Getting really close with the gen 2!!

RaptorActual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@NE Ford nice and thanks I would want the ambers on a aux and same with the white for a cargo light so I can actually turn it without having to have the door open. Just got to see if I can the money for it now