GJ Motorsports 3rd Brakelight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BAD454SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really wish this was available without the lights , add the markup to the unit on what profit you would of made on the lights. I have 3 S2 pro's ready to bolt in.

Last edited:

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another question. So the 3rd brake light is being replaced by the 3 small LED lights? Is that bright enough to be effective?

Also curious about the answer to the wire gauge question asked earlier.

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the middle one will be the brake light?

And, how do you wire the reverse light, still plug & play or have to run the wire to somewhere?

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another question. So the 3rd brake light is being replaced by the 3 small LED lights? Is that bright enough to be effective?

Also curious about the answer to the wire gauge question asked earlier.

I will have some night shots of the 3 LEDs this weekend.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

And, how do you wire the reverse light, still plug & play or have to run the wire to somewhere?

You could have the middle S2 have a red lense and use that as a brake light.

We've got all sorts of wiring options on the website so we can work with you to give you exactly what your looking for.

D

Deleted member 12951

On the GEN1 the brake lights are the 3 red led lights on the factory light. When you step on the brake, the leds go brighter. And when running the leds are dimmer.

The light bulbs in the factory are the cargo light and is the white light. You had me wondering if I was wrong so ran out to make sure.

0bc7148227648c0109d369871dc0c74a.jpg

0b8afd9c9fa3b5d582f4bec6489f2a2c.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

We've got all sorts of wiring options on the website so we can work with you to give you exactly what your looking for.

You work with or for Tom?

Last edited by a moderator:

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score

In the final product the brake/marker lights (3 LEDS) and cargo light (center s2) connect to a harness that replaces the short factory harness for the stock 3rd brake light. This harness is plug and play and uses factory connectors.

The other 2 S2's you will need to run the harness down the C pillar and down the channel under the door sills to the front of the truck.