GJ Motorsports 3rd Brakelight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We launched pre-orders yesterday, plenty of pictures on the website but here are some of them so you don't have to click through.

Lights come standard with 3 * S2 Sport lights which can be upgraded to Pro's if you want. They also have the signature 3 marker/brake lights (1W each). Included in the package is a plug and play wiring harness to connect the marker/brake lights, center S2 to the cargo lights, and harness to connect the remaining 2 S2s to upfitter switches. The optional NMO mount allows you to connect and NMO antenna to the top of the light, it comes with a 17' cable terminated with a standard PL-269 connector ready to connect straight to the back of your radio. The lights can be ordered in either satin black powder coat or raw.

https://gj-motorsports.com/Ford-F-150-Raptor-2017-Gen2-3rd-Brake-Light

https://gj-motorsports.com/Ford-F-150-Raptor-2010-2014-3rd-Brake-Light

AMp1EYG.jpg

QWl6Mt7.jpg

IgTSvkn.jpg

VReh9fV.jpg

1NJASrB.jpg

EWswZNP.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

This is comparable to other products on the market, the other manufactures list the base price with no lights, by the time you add lights they are all in the same ballpark.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

We have more pictures coming, just waiting on the UPS guy to deliver the pre-production prototype to someone with a truck that it will fit for the Gen 1 light, there are some pictures of it install on a gen2 on the website.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Under the headliner, down the C pillar and then through the door sills to the front.

Lol, I’ll buy a preorder, drive by you guys, let you install it and then take all the pictures you would like.

Sent from my Raptor using Tapatalk.

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@t_j was about to order a BD backup light kit and a 3rd S2 for the bed! But if this looks good as a reverse light alternative I'll get this with some Pros. Tag me when you have night pictures showing the light spread from this location. Or if anyone wants to just hold some S2's up that high. Im wondering how much the tailgate and bedsides block light.

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Baja Designs get in here and give some insight on s2 vs s2pro and wide vs scene vs driving combo advise. this thing is cool.

Thinking two s2s in wide on upfitters for monster camp setup/dirt bike prep lights and a s2 pro scene as reverse light? Hard to decide since they aren't aimable and i don't know the verticle spread of the s2's. Too many options cant decide.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Wondering about the factory gauge wiring to the 3rd brake light.
I figured the brake light LEDs won't be an issue but wondering on the cargo light.
The S2 Sport is 12W / .9A and the S2 Pro is 24W / 1.7A for each. Not sure what the factory cargo lights wiring is rated for, does anyone know?

I was planning on the center one to be the S2 Pro work scene and S2 Pro ambers combo (with the wide lens on the far outside) on the right/left but those will wire to an AUX so not too worried about those.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a pre-production Gen 1 light on its way to @NE Ford at the moment, I'm sure he will post some pics here once it's installed.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Baja Designs get in here and give some insight on s2 vs s2pro and wide vs scene vs driving combo advise. this thing is cool.

Thinking two s2s in wide on upfitters for monster camp setup/dirt bike prep lights and a s2 pro scene as reverse light? Hard to decide since they aren't aimable and i don't know the verticle spread of the s2's. Too many options cant decide.

Work/Scene is best for camp lighting, bed lighting, or just lighting up the general work area. This is ideal when mounted up high and aiming down on an area.

Wide Cornering is ideal for backup applications when mounted lower on the vehicle (bumper height).

Here is one S2 Pro, Work/Scene
38526737946_ed910ef01e_h.jpg

www.bajadesigns.com