Gibson MWA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had this installed a few minutes ago. for $113 for the muffler and $80 to install, I don't think there is too much to complain about. it does give the truck a little more aggressiveness without being over the top. at 2500 rpm, you could maybe say there is a hint of drone. but I find drone to be quite subjective, and this is for sure minimal if any..nothing like my roush on my 6.2 before I put the oem resonator back in the system.

OP
OP
CSJr

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had this installed a few minutes ago. for $113 for the muffler and $80 to install, I don't think there is too much to complain about. it does give the truck a little more aggressiveness without being over the top. at 2500 rpm, you could maybe say there is a hint of drone. but I find drone to be quite subjective, and this is for sure minimal if any..nothing like my roush on my 6.2 before I put the oem resonator back in the system.

Hmm, not finding that.. not sure if I am not 'listening' right or if is because I also have maybe a little more flow with the CAI... Anyway, jealous that you got yours all installed less than I did. (99/120) Seems I got suckered on install :mad:.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Compared to other droning systems I've had, this is very minimal..just seems like the ecoboost in general is finicky with droning exhausts...overall I'm really happy, especially for the money. When I go to the dealer next we are going to turn off the interior simulated engine noise and I have a feeling I'll like it even better then.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had mine done also. 113 muffler, 80 install.

I have maybe a hint of drone at light pedal 30mph, but I think it sounds great overall. Especially compared to a 2 grand cat back.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had mine done also. 113 muffler, 80 install.

I have maybe a hint of drone at light pedal 30mph, but I think it sounds great overall. Especially compared to a 2 grand cat back.

Totally agree. I think you will like the tone more and more also as more miles get put on it