Getting Samsung S5 next week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone got the S5 yet, and synced it? I've had nothing but problems with my Iphone and sync. Wouldn't get any notification when I got a text etc... I am hoping I have better luck with the S5. If you have one how i it going?

Sent from my dumb apple products my work makes me use.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone got the S5 yet, and synced it? I've had nothing but problems with my Iphone and sync. Wouldn't get any notification when I got a text etc... I am hoping I have better luck with the S5. If you have one how i it going?

I've never really had any issues with my 5S and sync. The only thing I wish was compatible would be the text function. Too bad ford doesn't update their list as often as they should. Get the S5 and report back!

boomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never really had any issues with my 5S and sync. The only thing I wish was compatible would be the text function. Too bad ford doesn't update their list as often as they should. Get the S5 and report back!

Guys, i figured out to fix my iphone for text.
go to settings, bluetooth, sync, open that and turn on notifications. it will start working

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys, i figured out to fix my iphone for text.
go to settings, bluetooth, sync, open that and turn on notifications. it will start working

Ya that works haha. But I'm talking about the hand free texting that you can do with some android phones and most windows phones,

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my S5 today, loving it by the way. Goodbye IJunk. Anyway, my text notification come through my truck. So I know now when I get a text. On the iPhone it never did work and put my phone in silent mode, well no more.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm waiting to see what the next iPhone will be like before I get the S5. I heard the new iPhone will be a lot better and finally be bigger. I'm getting tired of my samsung pushing google+ on me.