Get'in dirty music playlist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So what do you guys/gals listen to while out ripping through the desert, backwoods, or mountains?

Some of what's on my Raptor running play list are:

Creedance Clear Water
Kid Rock
The Black Keys
STP
Rage Against the Machine
Incubus (My Favorite band)

Let's see your "Get'in dirty playlist"...

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny enough I find myself listening to The Joint (Sirius 42) most of the time. It definitely doesn't pump you up but I find it relaxing getting some island flavor while ripping through the desert. Faction 41 can play some decent ripping material too. If I were to pick one band that gets me fired up though, I would probably say CKY.

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't use Sirius or the Radio, just my phone and MP3. I'm feeling the CKY and the relaxing mood music. I that's why I dig Incubus, a little bit of everything. My other is Citizen Cope.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Old classic rock and metal, Rush, Sabbath, Megadeth, Anthrax, Metallica, Pantera, along with some others.

Funny enough I find myself listening to The Joint (Sirius 42) most of the time. It definitely doesn't pump you up but I find it relaxing getting some island flavor while ripping through the desert. Faction 41 can play some decent ripping material too. If I were to pick one band that gets me fired up though, I would probably say CKY.

You ever listen to Jason Ellis?

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Raptizzle said:

Raptizzle said:
All the time. Ellis is ******* hilarious.

I also listen to the Drunk Mix on Shade 45 with Rude Jude and Lord Sear. Those dudes keep me entertained daily!

Tizz - you and Swoop could take a road trip and never argue over the radio station. ;)

As for me, my Sirius is usually on Octane but my soundtrack for offroading varies from AC/DC to Jason Aldean depending on my mood.