Genuine life expectancy for the Gen1?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have to agree with the majority on this. My 13 is at 93k miles and has tons of mods. Just got a new HD tranny(agree this is the weak point for the truck) and had the supercharger serviced(leak). But that is it for 7 years other than the thousands in Mods. My 18 Gen 2 is just a different truck all together. I can see all the tech costing down the road. I am going to keep both as long as as they don't blow up. It will be a good test to see which one holds up better. My guess is the Gen 1, but we will see.

OP
OP
Frogger22

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
I would have to agree with the majority on this. My 13 is at 93k miles and has tons of mods. Just got a new HD tranny(agree this is the weak point for the truck) and had the supercharger serviced(leak). But that is it for 7 years other than the thousands in Mods. My 18 Gen 2 is just a different truck all together. I can see all the tech costing down the road. I am going to keep both as long as as they don't blow up. It will be a good test to see which one holds up better. My guess is the Gen 1, but we will see.

Genuine curiosity but why do you have both? Is one an offroad and another for commuting or what?