Gentlemen we can rebuild it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
-Back to DFW Frame Shop - where they said the broken left rear shock & leaf had been the main source of my left-leaning issue. The new shocks & leafs coupled with RPG stage kit resolved this. They spent some time checking it all out, tweaked it a little, did an alignment and sent me on my way.

- Toyo M/Ts mounted up on the Methods

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344761737.212680.jpg

- Fox 3.0's on the front. Everyone I talked to said that the front stock Fox shocks would prevent me from experiencing the full effect of the rear 3.0's. So they had to go.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344761820.626918.jpg

Hopefully my wife will understand

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344762567.668284.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344762813.985601.jpg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mostly have to use the "I broke it so I must replace it with something that won't break" method of getting my wife to go along. Honey these stock rims don't balance so well... really hate to spend the money but now these Method racers are bulletproof!
haha, i usually have to purposely break stuff so i can get new stuff. doesnt always work though.

those are some mean looking tires and good looking shocks. Fox has their main office right down the street from my house. i should pay them a visit.

in the meantime you should "find something else thats broken" that needs to be upgraded. do what i do, slowly take cash from the bank, and after a month i have enough to buy stuff i want without the wife knowing (sometimes)

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quick Disconnect 5 Point Harness?

Here's something I haven't been able to find. Does anyone make a quick-release 5 pt harness that fits the Raptor seat configuration? Standard belts ok for daily driving, but offroad feel like they are going to cut you in half with the continual cinching. Like most, my truck is a dual purpose daily driver, so I would like the option of quickly snapping together a better solution when leaving the pavement. Then just as quickly be able to get it out of the way with snap disconnects at floor level to avoid a cluttered look. Has it been done?

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
MotuMute said:
Quick Disconnect 5 Point Harness?

Here's something I haven't been able to find. Does anyone make a quick-release 5 pt harness that fits the Raptor seat configuration? Standard belts ok for daily driving, but offroad feel like they are going to cut you in half with the continual cinching. Like most, my truck is a dual purpose daily driver, so I would like the option of quickly snapping together a better solution when leaving the pavement. Then just as quickly be able to get it out of the way with snap disconnects at floor level to avoid a cluttered look. Has it been done?

Corbeau makes qd harnesses. You might catch a bit of flak for running them without a cage though.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Corbeau: 2-Inch Double Release Harness Belts

http://corbeau.com/products/harness_belts/2-inch_harness_belts/

It's available with these ends, that just attach to brackets so you can install and remove whenever you want. I was looking at the first link I posted since it'd thread through the headrest posts and looks like the easiest to deal with as far as getting in and out.

BeltEnd-SnapIn-L.jpg

Last edited: