Gen3 MSRP and Dealer Markup policy worksheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to access the spreadsheet as it asks for a password. Am I missing something?
After calling around California last month and being laughed off the phone by dealers asking 25-30k ADM, I'm ready to travel...
Read the thread....

My local dealers charge people from cali 15k adm. I wish all dealers did that.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I can't seem to access the spreadsheet as it asks for a password. Am I missing something?
After calling around California last month and being laughed off the phone by dealers asking 25-30k ADM, I'm ready to travel...
"The password on the sheet is a little six-letter word, that requires no guessing from anybody in this forum."

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From just doing a little bit of research around me with a 100 mile radius, the dealers that have '21 Raptors on Autotrader for the most part are at MSRP. The only one that I have seen as of this morning that was marked up was a Holzhauer Ford in Nashville, IL. They are asking $98,915 for it. (MSRP is $78,915) Nashville is Rural but they do like to mark up the Raptors and TRX's they sell there New and Used. I think they are an oddity as far as the Rural dealers are here in the St Louis area. Weber Ford in Granite City, IL has a Lead Foot 35 Raptor on the way, which was ordered for a customer and considered sold, and they have it listed for MSRP. The Window sticker was available on there web site for me to verify. They called me back today to let me know it was ordered for a customer. They said they could order one for me... but I know that waiting for one will take a while. but its nice to know they are selling at MSRP a this time.

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From just doing a little bit of research around me with a 100 mile radius, the dealers that have '21 Raptors on Autotrader for the most part are at MSRP. The only one that I have seen as of this morning that was marked up was a Holzhauer Ford in Nashville, IL. They are asking $98,915 for it. (MSRP is $78,915) Nashville is Rural but they do like to mark up the Raptors and TRX's they sell there New and Used. I think they are an oddity as far as the Rural dealers are here in the St Louis area. Weber Ford in Granite City, IL has a Lead Foot 35 Raptor on the way, which was ordered for a customer and considered sold, and they have it listed for MSRP. The Window sticker was available on there web site for me to verify. They called me back today to let me know it was ordered for a customer. They said they could order one for me... but I know that waiting for one will take a while. but its nice to know they are selling at MSRP a this time.

If your basing the dealers around you selling at msrp based on the price listed on autotrader, thats wrong. Call some of them up and see what the price really is lmao

OP
OP
BlueWhale

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@MarkM98 , All the dealers sites like , AutoNation, autotrader, or their own for most part are not going to show anything higher than MSRP, and many times " in transit" , " on order" etc. When I called those ones, i was told all that stock was already spoken for. Lot of this info goes into the database and is pushed out to dealer sites. And others advertise on Autotrader and the like to drive traffic and attention. You wont' know until you call and talk someone that is knowledgeable.
On my spreadsheet that I posted at beginning of thread, I noted some calls with Newbies, no disprect to them, but they just have no clue..... I asked one about Raptor and they said no stock but i got this lovely Bronco or Mustang available.

A Raptor buyer is not shopping for anything but a Raptor..... Period.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your basing the dealers around you selling at msrp based on the price listed on autotrader, thats wrong. Call some of them up and see what the price really is lmao.

so are you telling me that every dealer is marking Gen 3’s up? That’s hard to believe since there are guys getting them for MSRP. Not all dealers in the area are hitting on Auto Trader. I didn’t take them time to search or call the other dealers in the city that would definitely mark up Raptors if they had Gen 3’s on order or in stock. It’s also worth noting that one of those dealers has a Bronco priced at $110,000. That’s insane.
@BlueWhale yes anyone who is looking for a Raptor won’t move for a mustang or anything else a noob salesman would offer them as an option.

Mr_Clemson

Reaction score
Hey guys. First, thanks for this information. Second, if anyone catches word of a white raptor, preferably in the 37 package but not a requirement, please let me know. I'm willing to pay a slight markup but nothing crazy like $15k and above MSRP. Thanks!

Reaction score
Come on guy, not this again. Quite a few of us have gotten our truck @ MSRP…a lucky 1 or 2 @ invoice. On that note, no one has to prove anything to you. Do what’s best for you and your pockets and be happy. Merry X-mas & post pics when you take delivery.
Yup, MSRP is possible on orders (if you’re lucky with allocation) outside of California. I will post pics, I’m either paying an ADM on one in the next few weeks or waiting for my MSRP ‘22 to come in, probably 6 months. You absolutely have nothing to prove but everyone in California knows your full of s*** if you don’t have proof and claim MSRP in state.

I really want a lead foot, don’t mind not having a ‘21 not ‘22 I’ll actually have the temperature display, cupholder lights and it’s still a gen3 and whenever time comes to sell or trade in I should have lower miles than the earlier ‘21s but based on the forum a lot are only getting their trucks now in 2022.

Reaction score
Hey guys. First, thanks for this information. Second, if anyone catches word of a white raptor, preferably in the 37 package but not a requirement, please let me know. I'm willing to pay a slight markup but nothing crazy like $15k and above MSRP. Thanks!
Town East Ford has one sitting you can try to work a deal on as of a couple of days ago but may be gone by now, they wanted $30k over but will listen to offers but said no to my $5k over.