BRAKE MAINTENANCE MODE in and out, via 2022/GEN3's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought the Wildwood front caliper/rotors kit and R1 rear rotors and pads & s.s. braided lines and new fluid from johnnyhammer gonna put on tomorrow.
Anthony

howd they turn out? Everything okay? i just installed mine and now i've got tons of lights, service brakes warning, literally no brakes at all. I bled them and got the error codes, bled them a second time, still not working.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
howd they turn out? Everything okay? i just installed mine and now i've got tons of lights, service brakes warning, literally no brakes at all. I bled them and got the error codes, bled them a second time, still not working.
Did you put the brakes into maintenance mode at the time of install/bleeding?

Did you use a pressure bleeder?

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you put the brakes into maintenance mode at the time of install/bleeding?

Did you use a pressure bleeder?
yes and yes. Actually bled them 3 different times.

Had to get the truck towed to a dealer and have them fix everything for me. Luckily I know one of the techs and he took care of me.

A bunch of things went wrong and I only blame myself.

First big mistake. I took the truck out of maintenance mode without bleeding the brakes and refilling the reservoir first. I only did this because it was getting dark and I planned on finishing the job in the morning. 2nd mistake, may or may not be my fault, the battery voltage was low and i think that triggered some faults during everything also. Found out I had a bad battery and they had to replace that. But everything's good to go now.