Gen3 MSRP and Dealer Markup policy worksheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Town East Ford has one sitting you can try to work a deal on as of a couple of days ago but may be gone by now, they wanted $30k over but will listen to offers but said no to my $5k o
that was my truck they can go suck a fat one I went to pickup my order and they said 30k ADM pieces of sh it scumbags

Reaction score
that was my truck they can go suck a fat one I went to pickup my order and they said 30k ADM pieces of sh it scumbags
They’re horrible man, they will honestly let it sit until they get that they said the last Raptor went for $50k over. Wish you had some type of contract or something to sue them!

bfairless

Reaction score
I call courtesy ford on the list as they were one of the MSRP dealers. They told me there was a 15k ADM. I just wanted to let whoever know so they could update the sheet.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my 2019 raptor 3 weeks ago for a 7k profit and it was 2.5 years old. I’m moving to a superduty and have literally looked all over the country. EVERYONE wants a 5-10k premium depending on the build. The platinum and Tremor trucks are the highest. After balking for weeks I finally caved as I need a truck by spring and the truck I ordered in October (in prep to sell my raptor) I am now being told would be 9 months to deliver IF. I’m lucky so 10k ADM it is I guess. Most raptors now I saw (while looking for a SD) were 30k over. I don’t think anyone is getting MSRP moving forward for a while (not including trucks with prior deals).

I read that ford had enough superduties customer orders to take them into mod 2023 and customer orders trump retail (dealer) orders so it’s going to be a while before lots are full of trucks sitting where deals can be made.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Most raptors now I saw (while looking for a SD) were 30k over. I don’t think anyone is getting MSRP moving forward for a while (not including trucks with prior deals).

Probably right, but you don’t see people lined up kicking the tires of those 30k over Raptors, do you?

The shortage is going to F*** up vehicle shopping for a while.
2022: $30k ADM is the new MSRP
Negotiate from there :-/