Gen3 MSRP and Dealer Markup policy worksheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TNGen3

Reaction score
Ford/Lincoln of Franklin just outside Nashville has a $20k ADM...price is almost identical to the TX price sheet listed above

noobacaine

Reaction score
Hey guys. First, thanks for this information. Second, if anyone catches word of a white raptor, preferably in the 37 package but not a requirement, please let me know. I'm willing to pay a slight markup but nothing crazy like $15k and above MSRP. Thanks!
you wont find one then. white is the best one.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to share this worksheet as an editable doc for FRF community. I had passed this to several members prior that PM me about it. Since feedback has been positive and helpful to those members, I am putting this out to everybody. I would like the FRF community to continue sheet so it may help others.

The password on the sheet is a little six-letter word, that requires no guessing from anybody in this forum.

It contains the notes of over 50+ dealers that I called when shopping for my Gen 3. There was a poster that noted it's not that hard to find an MSRP deal, just make a few calls, we'll I'm glad he got it. But for rest or most of us, you would be in the lucky minority at current market and time to get an MSRP deal. If you do.... hat's off to ya. The truth is, most everybody else is paying some ADM, What each person is willing to pay for or not is your own decision. No need to derail anybody for paying too high or whatever, or even the dealer, with exception of dishonest ones of course ( like collecting a bunch of non-refundable deposits way more than then their allotment or allocations ).

As in life, there is always someone smarter and with more money than you (or dumber and more money) , and there is always someone not as smart and less fortunate than you.

Here is the link to my excel sheet on Microsoft OneDrive, you don't need an account:

The sheet will time out June 30th, 2022

thx
BlueWhale
(fricken anxiously waiting for my 2022 35, supposedly with a build date of Jan 28th)
I cant figure out the password. Brandon is more then six?

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant figure out the password. Brandon is more then six?
Not sure if you are joking or not but how do you not figure out the password?! It's so obvious!! What is this whole forum about?? That's the hint right there.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! Without you sharing I would not have found my ‘22. I now have a build date now of 2/12. Fingers crossed I don’t have a horror story like some have had on here.
I have my 22 ordered from Tx 4500 over no Vin Yet
Only an order number. Glad I dumped my 21 lots
Of improvements coming maybe??