GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah referring to the light turning with wheel input.
A surefire way would be to change one of the values in the headlight control module...did I just make up a module. lmao Anywho, throw a value out of whack & that'll do the trick.

ETA: Horrible advice...don't do it!

higherup

Reaction score
A surefire way would be to change one of the values in the headlight control module...did I just make up a module. lmao Anywho, throw a value out of whack & that'll do the trick.

ETA: Horrible advice...don't do it!

lmao i literally just finished ******* with it..So out of pure boredom on baby leave right now, the setting for "Dynamic Bending" is in HCM 734-01-02 but disabling it will then disable glare free as well and put out a DTC for incorrect HCM config. tried to mess around with the "High Beam Handling" as well but still threw a DTC config error and disabled glare free.

oh well, I'll just keep living with it no big deal.

paulywood

Reaction score
New 23 37PP owner here - did the usual Forscan changes and tried the Glare Free coding as mentioned in the first few pages. I tested it out and it worked flawlessly! Thank you for posting the instructions. It reminds me of the BMW anti-dazzle feature that I coded on my BMW years ago. Thanks!!

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did most of the usual Forscan changes on my 23 last weekend without a hitch. Just did the Glare Free now with no issues or DTCs. Will test out tonight. This forum was a huge help and the detailed instructions and codes make it easy to do.

TsunamiR

Reaction score
I’m sure the list is somewhere on here- but for the life of me I can’t find it…
Would someone be willing to create a post with the whole list of “all the common changes” that everyone does. AND their new values. Whether that’s the “code value change” in the AS BUILT, or the easy way thru the updated Forescan “enable/disable” option.
TIA!

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would someone be willing to create a post with the whole list of “all the common changes” that everyone does. AND their new values. Whether that’s the “code value change” in the AS BUILT, or the easy way thru the updated Forescan “enable/disable” option.
TIA!
For the life of you, is 16 posts in on the SECOND PAGE. Read the rest of the entire thread as well, it's only 69 pages as of this post. Excellent information and things that'll save your butt from making huge mistakes and errors.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TIA!
As @swoop1156 stated, post #16 list the common changes. As well, you can go 2 posts above, #14, for the full spreadsheet if you want to fool around a bit more.

taco2raptor

Reaction score
Is there anyone in the Bay Area or Central Coast that could help a fellow Raptor owner with Forscan. I only have a MacBook. I am wanting to disable the auto start / stop and maybe enable some other features.

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone in the Bay Area or Central Coast that could help a fellow Raptor owner with Forscan. I only have a MacBook. I am wanting to disable the auto start / stop and maybe enable some other features.
Use bootcamp to put windows on it too. That's what I did.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter