GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does this include the ability for all the popular changes just like on a pc? Have that module but haven’t played with the iPhone app yet.
If by popular, you mean simple, then yes. I can't speak to its full potential as I don't use this method. Just be sure to save your module(s) prior to making any changes.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does this include the ability for all the popular changes just like on a pc? Have that module but haven’t played with the iPhone app yet.
I personally and professionally wouldn't trust it without a hardwired connection.
If by popular, you mean simple, then yes. I can't speak to its full potential as I don't use this method. Just be sure to save your module(s) prior to making any changes.
Definitely SAVE YOUR DEFAULT CONFIGURATION before doing anything. Perfect advice.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my modules as built configuration downloaded from Ford, not confirmed in forscan, these settings are:
726-15-01 C104 019A 0AAD
726-15-02 C126 8BB6
Hello, I was wondering if anybody had these factory as built values but for the 35” model. I switched back from 37’s (above values) and not sure I saved my original values.

exclsiv

Reaction score
Tried searching this thread and Google but nothing really came up. What does the dash "-" on the spreadsheet represent? For example the double honk

Double Horn Honk disableBCM726-63-02xxx0xxxxxx--disables double honk when exiting running vehicle

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tried searching this thread and Google but nothing really came up. What does the dash "-" on the spreadsheet represent? For example the double honk

Double Horn Honk disableBCM726-63-02xxx0xxxxxx--disables double honk when exiting running vehicle
Those are the values that are automatically calculated for the checksum once you write to the module. It can be different for everyone.

exclsiv

Reaction score
Those are the values that are automatically calculated for the checksum once you write to the module. It can be different for everyone.
Thanks, so basically just don't worry about those. So happy to turn off this dumb double honk.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
unnamed.jpg
Ford! Not helping! Whats with the big goober right in the middle of the screen that won't go away? Any way to turn that off?

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 411293
Ford! Not helping! Whats with the big goober right in the middle of the screen that won't go away? Any way to turn that off?
I hate that too. I wish there was a known way to disable that banner as well. The bed camera, although of lower resolution, might work better in this instance.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup...tried that. Could only see the roof. No tires, no chains, no dragging straps....useless. Just irks me....what is the point of that stupid flag/banner? It is a "full view" ....except for the banner!