Forscan troubles...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DatGuy14

Reaction score
I got through pretty much every change I wanted to do in Forscan except for one...

forscan problems.png

Every time I make this change, I get a notice that pre-collision braking is turned off. Is there a way to make this change and keep pre-collision braking assist on?

Thanks!

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why disable it? You can toggle the feature off in the touchscreen. If you want it disabled via forscan, I think that the error will go away after driving it for a little bit. The steering may need to refind center etc. Try driving it for a little after making the change.

OP
OP
D

DatGuy14

Reaction score
Why disable it? You can toggle the feature off in the touchscreen. If you want it disabled via forscan, I think that the error will go away after driving it for a little bit. The steering may need to refind center etc. Try driving it for a little after making the change.

I want to disable it because I find the feature to be annoying. I get why its helpful for some, but I don't like it, and the alert that it is turned off every time you drop the truck in reverse, is almost as annoying as the feature itself, at least to me.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try giving it a drive and see if that clears to error.