GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

northlaker

Reaction score
Can anyone give me the correct 2023 Raptor code for:

Disables door ajar chimeIPC720-01-02xx*xxx--see IPC spreadsheet to disable EIOCM

I really want to do this one but I am not sure excactly which code option is the right one.

Thanks!
Did you guys ever figure this one out? I'm to scared to pick a number haha

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you guys ever figure this one out? I'm to scared to pick a number haha
Just use the value in the spreadsheet after you've saved you're ABD data from your truck itself and see if it works. If not, revert back to stock and wait. I can't see how it wouldn't work.

northlaker

Reaction score
Just use the value in the spreadsheet after you've saved you're ABD data from your truck itself and see if it works. If not, revert back to stock and wait. I can't see how it wouldn't work.
I think I was trying to fix the wrong thing. I’m trying to get rid of that “do do do” when you press the ignition. Do you know which one that is? I did the disable key in ignition one but that didn’t do it. Thank you!

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I was trying to fix the wrong thing. I’m trying to get rid of that “do do do” when you press the ignition. Do you know which one that is? I did the disable key in ignition one but that didn’t do it. Thank you!
That one never interested me, so I cannot help with that particular thing. I'm sorry. I've never been steered wrong by using the spreadsheet.

Save your values and make changes! You can always go back to stock. Help us all help you.

higherup

Reaction score
does anybody know if you’re able to disable the adaptive headlight feature on the Auto setting for a 23? I know it’ll stop moving if I set the light-switch to ON but then correct me if i’m wrong i’ll lose the Glare Free option as well?

I’ve disabled the Adaptive Front Lighting system via ForScan but nothing.

I’m also noticing the lights are flickering too with drl brightness set back to stock

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
does anybody know if you’re able to disable the adaptive headlight feature on the Auto setting for a 23? I know it’ll stop moving if I set the light-switch to ON but then correct me if i’m wrong i’ll lose the Glare Free option as well?

I’m also noticing the lights are flickering too with drl brightness set back to stock
I'm not entirely clear what you're asking.

You have glare-free enabled so that in turn means that your Auto High Beam is disabled. More clearly, I suppose "adaptive" means that the headlight shines left and right as you turn the wheel while in motion. Is that what you're referring to? You are correct that all features, adaptive, Auto High Beam, or Glare-Free are disabled if the light switch is not in "Auto".

I cannot help on the flickering regarding the DRLs set to the ABD values. That sounds like a warranty issue to me. Do you have the parking lights enabled with the DRLs?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
does anybody know if you’re able to disable the adaptive headlight feature on the Auto setting for a 23?
Why would you want to disable the feature? Something specific going on?
I know it’ll stop moving if I set the light-switch to ON but then correct me if i’m wrong i’ll lose the Glare Free option as well?
AFAIK with regards to the adaptive headlights, it doesn't matter whether your headlight switch is in the ON or Auto position. Your headlights will still turn/adjust depending on which way you turn your steering wheel. As for losing Glare Free, I don't know as I keep mine set to Auto. My wag would be that you prolly would lose the feature.
If Forscan won't disable it then you may be SOL. And definitely don't bank on the dealer disabling it for you.
This one is interesting. Might be a defective headlight unit.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AFAIK with regards to the adaptive headlights, it doesn't matter whether your headlight switch is in the ON or Auto position. Your headlights will still turn/adjust depending on which way you turn your steering wheel. I'll have to try this tonight.
Same here, I thought everything was back to basic headlight functionality when turned ON instead of Auto. I guess I've never tried, as yes, see below.
As for losing Glare Free, I don't know as I keep mine set to Auto.
Same here.

higherup

Reaction score
I'm not entirely clear what you're asking.

You have glare-free enabled so that in turn means that your Auto High Beam is disabled. More clearly, I suppose "adaptive" means that the headlight shines left and right as you turn the wheel while in motion. Is that what you're referring to? You are correct that all features, adaptive, Auto High Beam, or Glare-Free are disabled if the light switch is not in "Auto".

I cannot help on the flickering regarding the DRLs set to the ABD values. That sounds like a warranty issue to me. Do you have the parking lights enabled with the DRLs?

Yeah referring to the light turning with wheel input.

no particular reason than just being annoying as hell while driving but if not it’s no big deal. just curious if there was a way.

appreciate the input