GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any advice on clearing DTC P160A:00-2F? I changed the front bumper and relocated ACC. Everything works fine but after about 15 miles it says Drive Module Fault, locks out suspension and drive modes.

The battery was disconnected for most of the day while doing the install, wondering if that has something to do with it.

PCM fault.
Disregard. It appears the PCM/TCM relearn worked.

benbachh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting collars and a rear spacer on my 23 gen3 tomorrow & I would like to reset my shocks. I read that 2019's shock reset directions will work. Is that still the case for MY23 ?
I read on FORSan's website that it supports fords up to 2022.

benbachh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep getting this error, does anyone know how to fix it ?
Weird thing is that it was working 3 hours ago when I recalibrated my shocks.
Now its not working...
2023-05-17.png

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just use Waze. It works while in motion and is a better solution in my opinion.
Word. Google in town, Waze on the highway. Sometimes I can get them to work concurrently so I can use Google's prettier display, and still receive Waze's alerts.

skaarju

Reaction score
It's very possible w/ iPhone app provided you have this attachment...no PC laptop needed.

Does this include the ability for all the popular changes just like on a pc? Have that module but haven’t played with the iPhone app yet.